Friday, February 5, 2010

Update

Greetings blog followers,
I am hoping to carve out some time this spring to write in this blog again. As for an update, I am now living on a beautiful lake in Barrington, New Hampshire. I returned yesterday from Hawaii where I spent a month with my good friend Andy. He invited me to be his field assistant for the month on an assignment studying the gulches in the North Kohala district on the big island of Hawaii. It was an excellent trip and we worked very hard. I have many pictures from the month of which I will sort through and pick a few good ones to post.

Now I am back to my two jobs and my two missions here in New England.
Jobs are:
1.babysitting two young men of the ages 5 and 7.
2. working at White Pine Programs attempting to connect people to nature.
Missions are:
1. complete the Kamana Naturalist Training Program with Dan Hansche and Dan Gardoqui as my mentors.
2. complete and learn as much as I can from the Wildlife Tracking Apprenticeship run by White Pine.

Pictures to come...
Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment