Friday, November 19, 2010

Update

Well I had an excellent road trip through NYC, North Carolina, a bunch of other places, topped off with a hotel stay on Bourbon street in New Orleans before we made it to Austin the next day. Many thanks to my first mate Chris Galis and our excellent gps lady, Bandy.

Next I went to San Diego and met Barry Martin who started the San Diego Tracking Team. I'm hoping to move out there in March and do some work with him. I also took another eval with Jonah Evans as our evaluator. I squeaked out the highest score with a 96. I do a lot better when I'm not attached to the outcome.

Jonah invited me to come out to Big Bend in a couple weeks and take answers for an eval out there. I'm excited for that. They have a bunch of weird animals out there.

For now I've got a moose hide that needs softening, flint that needs knapping and lots of animals that need to be tracked. Here are some pictures from San Diego: Kangaroo rat tracks, big male bobcat tracks and my moose hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment